Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm a Playa
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's right Spike. What is your real name anyways. I met you on here, then found out on you are on KCSR too and haven't learned your real name.

·
I'm a Playa
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What up Jason? ;) Have you gotten back to the states yet? I think I asked you that months ago over on KCSR. I forgot.

·
I'm a Playa
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dragonfighter60 said:
^Hey, i think ive seen you on STLSR.
I haven't been on there for a long time. Back when all the KCSR members were checkin out STLSR. There was a huge blowup between the two boards. What's your sn on there?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Same screen name, but i never posted. My friends name on there is Afro. Hes the one that pointed out that someone owned an elantra on those boards.

·
I'm a Playa
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok. Yeah,I remember his sn. I wasn't too much of a big fan of STL's board. A lot of them were rude and didn't want KC member on there, much less females.

·
Registered
4 Posts
From Missouri. Saint Louis, to be more specific. Unfortunately i'm only there four months out of the year bc of school. Good times.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey KC people. Just moved back to the area...anyone have a Hyundai repair shop that they can recommend? Not a big fan of the dealership...screwed me over on some simple service stuff so I won't be going back. OP area is best, but whatever. thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey another STL guy here.....the STLSR board is a joke in my opinion......Don't let those idiots make you think the rest of STL is rude.....lol nice to meet everyone, I have some friends in the Overland Park, Olathe, KS area

1 - 20 of 22 Posts