Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

What category will your first mod of 2006 fit into?

• Naturally Aspirated

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Forced Induction and Nitrous

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Suspension/Brakes/Drivetrain

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Wheels and Tires

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Appearance

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Interior

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Audio/Video/Security

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other (if there is an other)

Votes: 3 4.6%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i put appearance for the HIDs, since my headers should be here no later than tuesday.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
zex wet kit

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
DIY- getting rid of dark spot between 60 and 80 MPH in speedo after switching out bulbs....pics soon

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
I have springs, swaybar, and phenolic spacer going in, but hopefully before the new year. So I voted naturally aspirated because I want a cat-back next...

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Pulling the interior from the truck and rewiring/new speakers/sound deadening/painting/door and window seals.

Elantra: Fresh tank of gas.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Hopefully my new tires will be in soon, and they will be the last mod of '05, and not the first of '06. Although, I'll be replacing my 17" tires too, so regardless - tires will be my next mod.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I voted for appearance.I believe that a spoiler of some sort may be the first 06 mod.I have a few things in the works right now.Lets see if they really happen

·
Registered
120 Posts
My first MOD for 2006 will be to open up my exhaust system,although I am still Undecided between getting an Evofusion Catback or going to the local custom exhaust shop and getting a 2.5" system built. either way I will post pics as soon as it is done. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts