Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What happened to H.A.R.D.?? Anybody know the latest poop on this?? I haven't heard anything for quite awhile now....:drive:

·
Registered
454 Posts
I think they changed their name and are looking for support from aftermarket companies. The new name is L.I.M.P :)

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
HAHA....HARD......I said it before numerous times, it was all just a ploy. It's never coming out. 95% of dealers know nothing of it. Last two dealers I went to had Evo Fusion on their cars, and selling their products.

·
Registered
71 Posts
2BIT said:
What happened to H.A.R.D.??
Good call! I was wondering this myself, but didn't want to post and get the standard "be patient" replies.

I few days ago I was searching for info and I found this, and only this...

Posted at: http://www.automotiveforums.com
Posted by: lowsonoma1999

""this is an article from a newsletter that Hyundai issues to all its Parts Managers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In the Fast Lane with H.A.R.D. Parts"

H.A.R.D. Parts, based in Huntington Beach, California, is engineering and procuring the parts from other suppliers, subjecting all parts to durability, quality and fit-and-finish testing. Among the 32 available products are Eibach springs, MSD ignition systems and BSC supercharger and turbo kits.

Ordering is just as easy as with regular Hyundai parts. Dealerships may access H.A.R.D Parts' products through a link on the DCS Online Catalog.

Advertising support materials, including a performance-parts brochure and point-of-purchase displays, will be available soon. Watch for these items, and rev up your sales with performance parts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is straight from a newsletter issued by Hyundai that goes straight to the parts manager at each dealership. I received it January 2nd.

John Nance, Parts Manager
Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai
7101 East Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
1-866-290-7046""

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
This HARD stuff is like the loch ness monster...A few people say they have seen it but most know nothing about it. I dont think it will ever happen!

·
Old timer
298 Posts
Ummmmmm ....... Why don't we ask Jay? After all he is a Hyundai Parts Manager. Oh wait, he got RUN OUT OF TOWN. Oh well so much for that idea.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I would be careful bringing that J stuff up. A lot of people get upset when you do that. Not me but I am just trying to keep calm waters. Hard is a joke I would forget about it!

·
Old timer
298 Posts
watson80 said:
I would be careful bringing that J stuff up. A lot of people get upset when you do that.
I wonder why it is such a "touchy" subject. After all, don't we all agree he went too far in telling his friends, wait we are all friends here right?, that a well known company has many well known issues in delivering product that has been BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.
Sorry Blue and Dan, but black is black and white is still white no matter what the excusses are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts