Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

What is everyone asking for during the holidays?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Superfly TnT, Guns of ...
4,175 Posts
LOL at your signature foo.

But as a broke college student, I dont see how I can go wrong with cash. with cash you can buy any of the above. With my cash, I plan to get :looks at mod list. LOL yes I have one: a few car mods. (Chrome Trunk garnish, Ticket Holder, Clear Sidemarkers, Strut bar, get spoiler painted/installed)

But before the car mods, I gotta get Mario kart DS and Animal Crossing, and possibly a some kind of wifi machine (usb access point or router) if I have problems connecting to the wifi at school.

O and I gotta get some touch up paint. All those rock chips on my car from when I got it.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Lol... all the focus on MATERIAL items... what ever happened to asking for world peace, true love and good health? But oh well being the hypocrit and capitalist that I am... i voted for money. Hey at least with money theres the slight potential of donating some to a charity!

·
perpetual n00b
350 Posts
Whistler: I want peace on earth and goodwill toward men.
Bernard Abbott: We're the United States Government! We don't deal with that sort of thing.

great movie.

I'm hoping for a flash and some filters for my digital camera and a bunch of hiking clothing and gear. I'm doing enough gigging this month that I can probably afford some car stuff as well as gifts for people, but instead I'll pay back my savings account on the strut bars I got from MotorImpact last month. :rolleyes: I never ask for car stuff - I don't hang with people into cars enough to know what to get me, and I don't wanna hafta hand-hold someone to show them exactly what I want and where to get it.

·
the world ends dec21 2012
1,294 Posts
a trip to australia for a month that i already have arranged and paid for, just need a passport

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
i want some more air tools, and a new paintjob

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's a rich tradition that me and my dad both ask for cars for Christmas. I've asked for everything from a '70 Chevelle to this year's sceaming yellow S2000. Dear old dad asks for more unusual stuff like a '50 Ford convertible or '63 Thunderbird. When the holiday comes along and both of us get disappointed, he goes out and finds what he was looking for and buys it, I just get to dream for another year.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Nothing on the list really. My wife and I do small Christmas gifts (especially since we're leaving for Vegas 3 days after Christmas). I'll get the usual from my parents and my inlaws: shirts, ties, slacks for work. Only 'fun' things I asked for were a Coralife digital timer for my aquarium lights (I have multiple lights and pumps I want on at different times) and a cheap CO2 reactor/injection system. There aren't many things I want that are under $100. I guess there's always tools, but I'm getting to the point that those would start becoming duplicates of tools I already have.

·
Registered
530 Posts
None of the above. I asked for a list of about 20 books.

I go through a couple a week, and I seem to spend more on books than I do on food any given month.

·
s/c xd gt
396 Posts
My christmas list:
beta II S/C: Have and ready to install
hayden 1401 tranny cooler: ordered waiting to recieve
EBC sport rotors, EBC Greenstuff pads: ordered
NGM motor mounts: Have
and cash to buy random parts for install: (plugs, wires, extra gauges,)
also helps that my birthday is in december also

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i wish my parents would buy me somthi nfor my car but htat would never happen, im hopin to get the new need for speed game

·
Registered
371 Posts
well money would be good for me, but ill take some mods for my car. I need to do something to it, im going for the stealthy sleeper look. i am getting rid of my fart can scott! Thanks to you guys and gals i have the ideas and help i need to achieve this look. I have a goal for myself and my car and that is to be cotm someday. Well hope you guys and gals get what you want this year from your santa claus !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts