this needs to be a check more than one box poll

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
First vote!

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
Yeah, I know it's the "top reason" that we visit, but I had a lot of trouble picking one, there are so many reasons that I visit EXD.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
pretty much all of them apply to me, but i really need ideas for free/cheap DIYs this place is like a drug

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
There should be something about maintenance, I think. I mostly read to see what's happening with other people's Elantras as they get on in the years. Boring, yeah, but there ya go ;)

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
I find its like a bad drug...Even if there is nothing going on in the forums I will sit in the arcade and grow moss until something happens. I guess its kinda like a comfort thing or even a force of habit. Dont get me wrong I like being part of the community as well.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Voted other also, I think the world will stop spinning if I don't visit EXD atleast one time a day, haha.

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
yeah, I hate it when the world stops spinning, it's so inconvenient.

I'm on it for way too much time, but I agree with the comfort of it all.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I voted "Ideas for Mods..."...but it's actually more of an addiction, I guess. These past few months have reduced EXD to mostly crappy nonesense discussions and Post Whoring. Total Turn-Off...but I still log on every day...several times a day...in hopes of finding something interesting.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I put Ideas, but i guess i wanted to be a part of the EXD community.

That is, untill i started reading the same threads over and over with a new title and one word changed in the paragraph. When i look ant the "new posts," i'd like to see something different every now and then. It's kinda become booring.

P.S. I dont mean to offend anyone, just how i feel.

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
I voted community.
I reckon having a large number of us who are enthusiastic about our rides is the best thing ever, even though I feel left out a lot, from being overseas.
My favourite forum is the member profiles, I just wish people had their info. more structured.
Sharing mods, and gaining ideas for mods tie for my second top reason.

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Before seeing the options, the one I thought would be there that I was planning to pick was "To learn about my XD."

1 - 20 of 30 Posts