Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Who provides your Elantra's insurance?

• A major, national chain (Allstate/State Farm/ etc.)

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • An independent broker (Mike's insurance warehouse)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • An online broker (ING/Bel-Air Direct/etc.)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I don't have insurance (Don't worry, this poll is anonymous)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • My parents (hah)

Votes: 6 12.8%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
state farm for both my cars, my brothers car that i cosigned for him, and my homeowners. $84/mo for both my cars liability only (should drop now that im 25 and its renewing in august), like $55/mo for my house, and $100.xx for my brothers car.

went through progressive, allstate, nationwide when i was with my parents. statefarm is way cheaper. right before i switched to them, i was paying like 205/mo for full coverage on my car thru progressive, and $25/mo for my renters thru allstate, so like $230/mo. i went into a SF office, talked to the girl, and got renters and full coverage for ~140/mo. **** yes. just went down from there. im happy. and its awesome to be able to call the office and say "hey alissa, its evan", and she knows exactly who i am and has all my stuff right there. dont even have to give her my last name. so nice.

·
Teach
4,103 Posts
I am with State Farm, have been with them for years. Full coverage on my Elantras, at the time was approximately $118 a month, on my Mazda 3 it is $119 a month with renters insurance.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Our car insurance is controlled by a government controlled company in our province, it's actually really good because it just keeps going down year after year unless you have an accident.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Geico... a-ringa-ding-ding-dinga-dong!

---------- Post added 07-02-2010 at 01:28 AM ----------

Our car insurance is controlled by a government controlled company in our province, it's actually really good because it just keeps going down year after year unless you have an accident.
ahh, yeah, ICBC... who will ALWAYS deem every accident 50/50 fault so they can raise both drivers' rates...

·
Banned
2,532 Posts
The Tucson and Sedona = Liberty Mutual = $1,032/year (full coverage)
The Nova = Hagerty Classic = $125/year (full coverage)

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Country Financial. $194 a month, full-coverage on all 3 of my cars + liability on 2 150cc scooters. That will go down about $60 when I get rid of the Elantra this month. That covers both my wife and I on all of them.

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Mutual Benefit Group for Full coverage on 2 cars and my Home owners. a little over 600 for all of it per year.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Allstate. Full coverage on the truck, liability on 3 cars and full coverage on the bike = $124 / mo and home insurance is $700/year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
State Farm Full coverage 2005 Elantra GT sedan - $189/month .. so over $2,200 a year - that's as much as my car payment.

No tickets

No accidents

20 year old male

F
M2
L

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Allstate. I will add that this is a semi-repost post.

·
Elantra04
1,009 Posts
Geico $800 a year for my elantra only, minimum coverage. No tix in like 3 years and no accidents. Is this low or high? Can't wait to turn 25 and see how low it can go.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts