Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Who provides your Elantra's insurance?

• A major, national chain (Allstate/State Farm/ etc.)

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • An independent broker (Mike's insurance warehouse)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • An online broker (ING/Bel-Air Direct/etc.)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I don't have insurance (Don't worry, this poll is anonymous)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • My parents (hah)

Votes: 6 12.8%

What kind of Auto Insurance do you have on your Elantra?

Tags
insurance
8K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  TooWildToTame 
#1 ·
Qyn wanted to get some insight on the topic of auto insurance, so here we go.

What kind of Auto Insurance do you have on your Elantra?

---------- Post added 07-01-2010 at 09:52 PM ----------

The insurance on my Elantra and my wife's Vibe is through Progressive Direct (online).

#2 ·
state farm for both my cars, my brothers car that i cosigned for him, and my homeowners. $84/mo for both my cars liability only (should drop now that im 25 and its renewing in august), like $55/mo for my house, and $100.xx for my brothers car.

went through progressive, allstate, nationwide when i was with my parents. statefarm is way cheaper. right before i switched to them, i was paying like 205/mo for full coverage on my car thru progressive, and $25/mo for my renters thru allstate, so like $230/mo. i went into a SF office, talked to the girl, and got renters and full coverage for ~140/mo. **** yes. just went down from there. im happy. and its awesome to be able to call the office and say "hey alissa, its evan", and she knows exactly who i am and has all my stuff right there. dont even have to give her my last name. so nice.

#5 ·
I am with State Farm, have been with them for years. Full coverage on my Elantras, at the time was approximately $118 a month, on my Mazda 3 it is $119 a month with renters insurance.

#7 ·
Geico... a-ringa-ding-ding-dinga-dong!

---------- Post added 07-02-2010 at 01:28 AM ----------

ahh, yeah, ICBC... who will ALWAYS deem every accident 50/50 fault so they can raise both drivers' rates...

#12 · (Edited)
Country Financial. $194 a month, full-coverage on all 3 of my cars + liability on 2 150cc scooters. That will go down about $60 when I get rid of the Elantra this month. That covers both my wife and I on all of them.

#15 ·
Allstate. Full coverage on the truck, liability on 3 cars and full coverage on the bike = $124 / mo and home insurance is $700/year.

#17 ·
Allstate. I will add that this is a semi-repost post.

#21 ·
Geico. $91 per month. Full coverage for the Elantra and Sentra plus roadside service. Just got my windshield replaced a couple months age and didn't pay a penny. I think that's a Florida thing though, not Geico.

We use to have some company called The General. Liability on the Sentra and full coverage on the Elantra was $170 per month and was going to go up to $213 for no reason. We got rid of them with the quickness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.