Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm getting Carbons grill (mine is just black taped right now). If you look close, there is a chunk of the expanded metal in the lower opening. I was thinking about putting the crooked H down there ala Ferrari Scaglietti

·
Registered
499 Posts
That looks original. I give you props for that.
But I prefer the badgeless look.

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
I'd have to agree with blue. It is very original, but I do prefer badgless. Maybe if there were chrome accents on the horrizontal bars like the ferrari it would look pretty hot, but it would probably need the original chrome grill to go along with it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
yeah get a bigger hyundai symbol are the ones on the sante fe larger? Interesting Idea though

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Yeah use the Sante fe rear emblem. That would look pretty cool!
Part # 86353-26100 its about twice as large as the standard emblem.
12.75 retail isn't a bad price either. Any honduh sticker would cost twice that much!!

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great suggestion for the larger H. I will order one tomorrow.

Has anyone added the mesh to the bottom opening yet or taken out the louvers?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Word, good job

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
I personally think it looks out of place because we have an upper and lower grill compared to the Ferrari's one grill. That's just my $.02

·
Registered
883 Posts
BobMs_wht2k2 said:
Yeah use the Sante fe rear emblem. That would look pretty cool!
Part # 86353-26100 its about twice as large as the standard emblem.
12.75 retail isn't a bad price either. Any honduh sticker would cost twice that much!!
My wife has a Santa Fe and both front & rear emblems appear to be identical and both measure to 5.75" wide and 3" (sorry, actually 2 7/8") tall.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts