Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, like the title says... what factory color is your favorite looking on the Elantra? And maybe more important, what color do you think looks the worst?

I was going to make a poll, but there are too many colors and the XD2 colors are different in some cases.

(Oh, and don't get mad if someone calls your color ugly, just remember that white is the best looking color for the XD).

Best Color - WHITE
Worst Color - HAZELNUT (on the new GLS's)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
i have a silver elantra
the best 2 me is black we should trade blackdiamond n ill keep the rims
worst is tan or gold or whateva they ugly thing is ;)

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Rally Red is the best because that's what I drive but in all reality I wanted and still kinda wish I had carbon blue.

and another vote for hazelnut sucking

·
Registered
687 Posts
I also like carbon blue

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
Is there a stock yellow elantra? I know hyundai makes a yellow paint, but i dont know if they do the elantra in it. (see the concepto body design pictures for the 4D) Otherwise I like the Blue :D

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Pewter is the best on the 01-03s, but that blue they put on the 04s is just awesome to me.

Absolute worst is the butt-hole brown they're puttin on the 04s now. yeeesh. It makes me cringe. When I was signing the papers on my Santa Fe, there was one of those ugly things sitting next to the desk I was at in the showroom. I had to turn my seat so I would stop looking at it in disgust.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
should have bought a black one, glad I didn't though for all the dings and scratches on it.

Worst - That green / aqua they offered only in '01 here in Canada, I actually think Hyundai hired the Mob to seek and destroy all models they sold cause I've never seen one on the road

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
carbon blue is the best
hazelnut is the worst

·
Registered
851 Posts
Favourite is Hydrogen Blue... Tidal wave in the States
Least Favourite is Silver Sage.... Sea Shell in the States

Upon inspection of the USA website, GLS Elantra's have entirely poor colour choices. Canada doesn't get Hazelnut, thankfully, but the States can't get the Hydrogen Blue or Midnight Blue or Triton Green for that matter. Of course we Canadians can't get GT sedans, so we still lose out big time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts