Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, what's everyone's favorite modification on their XDs? Also, what's a favorite that you've seen done on an XD?

My favorite performed: Compact Divisions Eyelids... I think... this is a harder question than I thought... hmmm.

·
Registered
454 Posts
hmmm that is a tough question. the one I liked the most was the UD pulley. But as far as looks go I think possibly the wheels. Car doesn't look right without them.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Torn between exhaust (because of mid range torque) and the short shifter...

·
Registered
422 Posts
SR CAI :cool: this may change once one of the lovely Hyundai Aftermarket companys ponys up a refund (see topic in flame section for more answers) Cuz then I'll be getting the custom exhaust done so who knows might be my new fav mod. :drool:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Custom turbo kit.
Oh wait, I don't have it yet. But some Koreans do. So that's my favorite mod for XD.

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
I like my GT Shift Knob + Tib Shifter... feels soooooo much better than driving with crappy stocky... I also love my GT wheels... looking at alloys on my car rather than the old steelies make me feel so much better about my car... I think they're sexy too... :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
RabidDogBoy said:
I like my GT Shift Knob + Tib Shifter... feels soooooo much better than driving with crappy stocky... I also love my GT wheels... looking at alloys on my car rather than the old steelies make me feel so much better about my car... I think they're sexy too... :D
Your welcome. :cool: If I could get my old rim back and get it fixed I would sell you those cheap

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
I don't think I'll ever go aftermarket wheels... I don't know why but I haven't seen any wheels that I like that would go good with my car... I love my GT wheels... if only I could get some springs and lower it more... :werd:

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
hrmm, I think the accord intake is the best bang for buck

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Fav mod I have, has to be my Compact Divisions C/F mirror covers.

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
Thought about this awhile. My favorite mod would be my painted dash and gear shift cover. I get in my car and say to myself "Wow, that looks awesome" It is also the first thing I get comments on from others.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I'd have to say my Ixion Body Kit...next, my rimmies. I'm more show than go so anything that shows off the look of the car is my pick!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I would have to say my racing seat. The bolsters and deep seat are 5049540% better than the stock flat seat

shawn :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts