Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

What's your favorite type of racing?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
Touring Car is the best live (i've been to 3 races) IMO, though i've never been to nascar race and im not a fan. I love the variety in touring cars and the engine sound is sweet.

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
I picked F1, Indy, WRC, Le Man, and Touring Car/GT. I didn't pick SCCA autox because that's not shown on TV. I also watch MotoX and Moto GP but I didn't pick those for some reason...maybe because I prefer cars to bikes.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
You know I like my Nascar!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I love the Touring Car series...

And the fairly even matching of the cars makes for some good racing of the left and right hand turn variety....

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
I chose F1 racing, because I've seen it in person, and follow it to some degree (not exactly die-hard ;) )

I actually prefer A1 Grand Prix racing, for a few reasons...the cars are all the same, it's country based so you can vote for your own team...and it is relatively new to the scene.
:)

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
Formula 1, WRC, and Autocross (not to watch but to participate). :)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Just like watching hockey for the fights, I love watching racing in anticipation of a wreck. I hate to see someone get hurt and destroy their car but it's exciting!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i like rally and touring since my uncle is a porshe racer :)

he races in ralleys and somtimes the SCCA

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
i have to admit that the only thing i dont watch on the list are the moto gp, indy, motorcross, and NASCAR!!! < sucks big hairy ones ...but i guess each their own...

i picked F1 just because...but i love all the others...hell i even like those wacko germans when they race their cabover trucks!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
+1 D1GP (drift)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
F1... it would probably be WRC if they showed it more where I am. I find oval racing supremely boring.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
ya only, i have to agree with you on that

1 - 20 of 25 Posts