Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
I'm in Melb guys,
Just bought a new '04. Silver in color, manual transmission.
Getting it in about a weeks time.

I was driving a VT Berlina, which I sold, and I was extremely impressed with the Elantra.
Really not much difference in the power/weight ratio I think compared to the Holden. Not really sure though!

Anyhow, nice to see a few ozzies, and some beaut. mods around the place. ;)

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
Interesting buying stories.
I was also pushed to have the protection packs, and it was the only unpleasant thing that really happened to me because they kept on and on about it.
I was driving a VTSII Berlina until gas prices started rising and I wanted to get rid of it before the price really dropped on them. So after I got 19,500 for it, I went into the dealership with my dad with the firm price of 19,500 in my head.
Cost at the time was 18,990 for the base model plus reg, dealer delivery, stamp duty, etc... :D
Was able to knock off like $1-1.5K off total asking price so I got my figure.

I got tint done at tint-a-car in north melbourne, I highly recommend them. I would have gone with the tint professor, but they wouldn't put on 20% film, so they lost my business. However my dad got his mazda6 tinted with them (35%) and it does look good. Tint costed me $240.

Diabolique said:
I will if someone can tell me where I can possibly upload them too? I don't have any web space
Go here, to the file upload section: http://www.nitrousworld.com/
Then thank FordFasteRR. :)

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
I reckon PSC is a rip off. :(
Call around local exhaust places first for quote on either 2.25 or 2.5" mandrel bent cat back.
PSC offers a 2" system which is the same as stock. LIKE WTF!??!!?
You could almost get a stainless steel cat-back for the cost of their exhausts.

BTW I love PSC. Bought my pedals from them! ;)

MAJOR piss-off now about not having an center armrest/storage bin, going to be calling wreckers to see if can get one off the 2002 model.

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
Where'd ya score the M&S grill from yo?
My stock tyres were kumho's too, but 185's, but that got changed when I scored the roh instincts to a 195 michelin. It handles pretty good way better than a stock steelie lemme tellya! So stupid they put on 185's considering the car's specs say 195's are the way to go.

The autosalon would've been good PSC advetised they had a car there any1 go?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.