Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
Where'd ya score the M&S grill from yo?
My stock tyres were kumho's too, but 185's, but that got changed when I scored the roh instincts to a 195 michelin. It handles pretty good way better than a stock steelie lemme tellya! So stupid they put on 185's considering the car's specs say 195's are the way to go.

The autosalon would've been good PSC advetised they had a car there any1 go?

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey diabolique lovin that front grille! nice looking ride champ how big are the rims you packin?

Also has ne1 had ne probs with there diffs??? i have almost destroyed mine, ne cost estimates for hyundai to put in a new 1?? an would it be covered by warranty?

Cheers Grant.

also reversed into a concrete wall and created a small scratch and dent in the back drivers side quater, but gettin it fixed soon enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, I've been away awhile but now that I have laryngitis I'm sitting on the computer... I got my Elantra in May 2004, it's now coming up to 19,000kms, no problems with it so far, got the driver's door decal replaced about a month ago (upright of driver side window (black part started peeling) - was replaced under warranty.

It's still stock standard, but I was thinking of getting the slimline weathershields to start. Does anyone have them? I generally drive with the windows slightly open and just being through winter, wasn't always able to.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey guys,

A few of the members at Elantra Club are having a meet in Ballarat... Anyone interested?

Come on everyone in Victoria and close by! Meet up for the very first Aussie Elantra meet!!

The event will be held on the 23rd October 2005 (A Sunday)

Anyone interested; email me at [email protected] or PM me!!

81 - 87 of 87 Posts