Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
Where'd ya score the M&S grill from yo?
My stock tyres were kumho's too, but 185's, but that got changed when I scored the roh instincts to a 195 michelin. It handles pretty good way better than a stock steelie lemme tellya! So stupid they put on 185's considering the car's specs say 195's are the way to go.

The autosalon would've been good PSC advetised they had a car there any1 go?

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey diabolique lovin that front grille! nice looking ride champ how big are the rims you packin?

Also has ne1 had ne probs with there diffs??? i have almost destroyed mine, ne cost estimates for hyundai to put in a new 1?? an would it be covered by warranty?

Cheers Grant.

also reversed into a concrete wall and created a small scratch and dent in the back drivers side quater, but gettin it fixed soon enough.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, I've been away awhile but now that I have laryngitis I'm sitting on the computer... I got my Elantra in May 2004, it's now coming up to 19,000kms, no problems with it so far, got the driver's door decal replaced about a month ago (upright of driver side window (black part started peeling) - was replaced under warranty.

It's still stock standard, but I was thinking of getting the slimline weathershields to start. Does anyone have them? I generally drive with the windows slightly open and just being through winter, wasn't always able to.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
2006 Hyundia Elantra XD 2.0 Sedan
22 Posts
Howdy All,

I'm from Darwin NT Tiwi but i live in the old town of Kalgoorlie

I own a 2006 Hyundia Elantra 2.0 XD Sedan Black

But Anyway welcome Abroad all other aussie out there :)

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.