Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is kinda the look i'm trying to go for, anyone know what type of rims these are and where i could get them? I know their from a volkswagen, and i checked ebay, but no luck. also if you could, give me your opinion on how they might look on a red hatch, thanks

·
Registered
499 Posts
These are Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE-37. About $450-480 per wheel in 17" size.
If you run a quick search on Google, you'll find pleny of vendors selling those wheels.
BTW, they are not from Volkswagen. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man, these are just as nice, and since i'm having second thoughts about going with white (not really looking forward to cleaning them all the time), these would be perfect, thanks for the info, and hence the name super. :clap:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those wheels could be knock off Volk Racing...

They are manufactured in Taiwan and it says "Vulk Racing" and "Rats Engineering" Many people(not all) in Korea buy those knock offs and apply Volk Racing and Rays Engineering decals on....

As I said they could be knock off on the picture.. or maybe original.... I hate fakes.... :mad:

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
One of the reasons that you're paying such a high premium for the Volks rims is because it is actually forged, meaning they weigh a lot less than most of the knock offs. If it's all about looks, then I would just get a knock off but if you need the performance also then you might want to consider just getting the real thing.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
The Motegi's are cheaper but will weigh about 4-7lbs more easy. If I had the $$ I'd be all over Volks but since I don't I went with REV which were cheap but still pretty light.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts