Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Which new video game console do you own?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
i think the ps3 is all hype...played a demo system and the graphics were just a tad bit better than the xbox 360 but they should be seeing as the things 600 dollars...

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i was happy to get my g/fs super nintendo when i met her. thats all i have though

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I'll get a new console when they hit 149 or less.Til then im goin to rock out with my sega genesis,ps1 and ps2

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
no...that n64 was nicks, and he moved out a couple months ago

on that topic, i will kill anyone in some n64 mario kart

·
The Legend
314 Posts
I'm all done with games... spent too much on WoW, SWG, EVE, Lineage I, II.....
and I used to own PS2 playing tekken most of time, and other fun stuff, now I sold them.
as a college student I thought playing games would help me getting entertainment but I realized that it just takes my time... they are too addictive

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
pc gamer till death.. i second that

however i will someday own a ps3 just so i can play the newer final fantasy games.. but that wont bill till they are out for a while and until the system price plummits.

once the system and the games are in the realm of reality ill buy a ps3 and whatever final fantasy games are out.. just like i bought a ps2 just so i could play ff10 ff10-2 and the soul calibur games.. and those are the ONLY games i own for my ps2 haha

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
I might get a PS3, but it'll be after the second price drop. My PS2 is just fine until then.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
My wife has a Nintento 64, just for super mario kart. I have a Sega Dreamcast, just for Crazy Taxi.
I love Crazy Taxi... a friend and I were soooooo addicted to it in grad school- we'd work, cut out in the afternoon to drink beers and play ($1 play would last us an hour, an hour and a half each- we knew the "turbo" trick and worked out which passengers to take)... so when it came out on the DC, we had to get it.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts