Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
you can use babbelfish and peruse through their site. They look like they are a hyundai sponsered race team.

--NY

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a couple of friends in stationed in Korea(I think there still there) I can print it and send it to them....they have koreans in the unit...they might be able to translate for ya.....

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can print it and send it to them....they have koreans in the unit...they might be able to translate for ya.....
Sweet. That would be awesome

Since there were only 2 cams shown I was thinking maybe they were the exhaust and intake cams. I know finding reputable cams has been an issue. Plus I bet they got head packages.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Chassis: Quantum Springs for 03+ Tibs
Hawk Brake Pads for Tibs

Engine: Hi-Cams 256 and 272 for Tibs
Pistons
4-2-1 Header
ECU

All of these used by the Oilbank racing team in Korea.

Nothing we can't get here.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see that it is only one header so does that mean the cams are 2 different ones for the 2.0l beta II? Are the cams for na? Is this all just stuff that is beyond what normal performance enthusiast would want? Carbon is having the head flow tested and ported/polished et al. I'm wondering if one of these cams is good so to finally possibly get a good head package together.

I see that it is only one header so does that mean the cams are 2 different ones for the 2.0l beta II? Are the cams for na? Is this all just stuff that is beyond what normal performance enthusiast would want? Carbon is having the head flow tested and ported/polished et al. I'm wondering if one of these cams is good so to finally possibly get a good head package together.

Sorry SPIKE. I forgot you are over there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.