Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ones in the bumber that didnt have the lights in them??? was it carbonman? i cant seem to find anything about it thanks

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Ok I asked K-Spec about the Korean Spec black front GT molding WITHOUT the yellow lens and they said they can get it for us....Here is what they said to me....

"It surely can be purchased. However, a portion of Hyundai is currently on strike so we are not sure if any items can be purchased regularly. We do not have those moldings in stock so we cannot send them out even if you make the payment. If you are not in rush, you should hold the thought for a bout a week or two. Anyways, overall answer would be YES, you can purchase through us. We can safely guess that it will cost around $40 including shipping to you."

Thank you.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I am pretty sure that it will take long long to get here.
1. There are a lot of people who wants to put molding on gls in Korea.
2. If you check on www.xdian.org which is Korean xd club, you cannot even find molding because it's out of stock.
3. I get a email from Korea xd member says can you buy moldings in US.

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
Yeah, some of the stuff is cool.....but the leather seats are definitely not to my liking...and paying for a "6 speaker stereo" that you are probably gonna take out (or at least I would!!!) sucks.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
04Elantra said:
Yeah, some of the stuff is cool.....but the leather seats are definitely not to my liking...and paying for a "6 speaker stereo" that you are probably gonna take out (or at least I would!!!) sucks.
that reminds me....i have to get my windows tinted badly!! ouch!

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
04Elantra said:
Rear disc brakes own you :ssst:

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
sammy21c said:
3. I get a email from Korea xd member says can you buy moldings in US.
Why is it that people always say you can get it but don't bother telling you where and how much? Untill someone gives some proof you can get them here in the US without the lights I won't believe it.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
2GTS said:
Why is it that people always say you can get it but don't bother telling you where and how much? Untill someone gives some proof you can get them here in the US without the lights I won't believe it.
I think you got it wrong, 2GTS. Sammy said that many Koreans want to buy those moldings too so it is very hard to find them in Korea. That is why one of Koreans actually asked Sammy if he could get some moldings from US. Basically, he was asking, not stating.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts