Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a RED Elantra with Tints and a Windshield Banner on Randall & Indian Trail...Who are u if your on here?

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you're talking about a red elantra GT, has tinted rear windows, a banner that says "Elantra" on the front windsheild and has a big muffler i know exactly who it is.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was actually the one who took off the decal on his FRONT windsheild, but he still has one in his rear windsheild. It's not mine but its a friend of mines. His car is alright, but mine is 100x cooler :abovelol:

hey i see you have a hifonics comp set, that sweet how they illuminate blue like that. how do they sound?

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sound Great & Look Great, I have trouble with my right front though, seems to be hitting the side somewhere and I get that popping noise (This happen with the factory system too).

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hot & muggy...besides that, pretty well. Maybe if our state ever stopped workin on the tollways, my car would stay clean for more than 2 days...

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey...I've seen that one around here, too. I work in North Aurora and live by Fermilab.
Has anyone seen the black GT hatch with some kind of chrome 17's and a cat back? Not me, but that's the only modded GT i've seen around here. I have a silver hatch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts