Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting Enkei RSV 18s in Gunmetal. They are +45mm offset 18x7.5. To the best of my research these shouldnt rub with my 215/35/18 tires. I have an 01 GT Hatchback. Does this sound right or will these rub? Thanks for the help. :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have the same exact set up it will be fine, but one thing is dont lower the car more than 2ins cuz you will rub in the back because of that fender. To avoid it you gonna have to trim the back fender..... then you'll be fine to lower it at 2 in. are you planning to lower it that much?

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant lower it at all. I just had the Evo kit put on and the roads around here are to shitty if I lower it it will kill the car.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Watson, your car isnt lowered? I saw some pictures of your blue elantra and it looks crazy lowered? By the way, your car is the best ive seen upgraded so far, I love that cobalt blue with that body kit, everything meshes so perfectly, very nice!
well is your car lowered or not?
Thanks

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no its not lowered. I cant lower it or that kit would get destroyed on these shitty PA roads. The Evo kit has a great low appearance though. No lowering springs on my ride. Thanks for the compliments...I worked m y ass off on that thing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts