Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
You have to take off the door panel. Then disconnect the plugs from the control panels and you'll bea able to pop it out. :)

I'm doing my switches just as soon as they come in the mail.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
took off door panel and unscrewed window switch unit. Gotta figure out how to open it now heh :(

hmm well i popped out the back piece by the white connector to pull out the circut board but it wont pull out because the door lock button seems to not want to get out :wtf:

anyone know?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
nope don't help. I can't seperate it from the cover. I have an 04 gls and the switch panel is different looking. I have the circle mirror thing, then 4 window switches then lock doors and disable windows.... I noticed there was this white little clip on the back of the circuit board so i figured that was attached to the window lock button so i tried to bend that and hope that i could push it down. That didn't work heh i ended up breaking it and that didnt do anything.

I guess im supposed to take these 8 clips off the bottom part first then the cover but i cant even move em at all heh tried for 20 mins and couldnt even get one corner to move. guess ill try again

okay im freaking stupid heh i got it out. wow that was easy. :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Hmm how do i tell which is postive or negative?

done hehe

added horribly blurry picture of new lights

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts