Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my windows tinted very dark with a 10" drop in the front ( i will post pics after i get my rims ) and in the back there are some little bubbles in the edges , is there a way to get rid of them or sould i leave them alone ( there hard to see from some steps back )

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Leave them alone. It's perfectly normal for small bubbles to appear at first. They will vanish over the next week or so. If you notice them getting bigger, or that they're not going away after a week or two, go back to your tint shop and they should cover it. Good Luck, and can't wait to see those pics.

Axel

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well :rolleyes: it's really 8.5 in the middle and 10 on the sides it looks very nice look for my member profile some time some like next week i sould have some nice pics by then

·
Registered
425 Posts
yeah I have black 20% on my silver elantra, I think it looks nice. I would've gone darker but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see well enough like at night or in a parking garage or whatnot... :(

·
Large Member
3,538 Posts
In Pennsylvania at least it is illegal to have mirror tint on a car -- I had put mirror tint-film on my old car and had to take it off for it to pass inspection. If it had been just smoke tint the inspection place would have passed it. Only trucks and vans were allowed to have mirror tinted rear windows.

As for the physical properties, the mirror tint film I used wasn't any harder to handle or to put on than standard window tint film. The only problem I had (other than inspection) was that that the metallic coating corroded away around the rear-defroster lines.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.