Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I'm putting out a call to all wisconsin area hyundai owners. I would like to know how many of you would like to have a big meet. If you would like to come leave a message here, aol me, call me i don't care just let me know. I want to show everyone that wisconsin can have big hyundai meets too. So let me know if you would like to come.

Bump,
I'm thinking some time in sept. for this so, i need to know if any of you are going to come. It's for all hyundai owners so theres no reason why you can't

·
Registered
138 Posts
I could be interested... depending on the exact date and the place. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Wil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the looks of it, it's going to be eather the first or second weekend of sept. No exact date yet but i will keep ya posted. I will also be compiling a list of possibles/for sures so i can get an idea of the amount of people interested.

·
Do you Hyundai?
114 Posts
considering I work for a dealer it would have to be on a late saturday evening or sunday. For me but hell yeah count me in!

GTsmokeya

p.s. I am from IL but I still want to come I am 50 min from lake geneva.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great, i think i only have one person coming from MN so should be in the lower part of the state for the location. Looks like everyone thinks first week of sept. would work and could have it on a sunday because monday is labor day

Just an update, The date is going to be the 4th of sept. a saturday. Eather in the dells or madison (still need to decide) and mid-afternoon to night for time. I'll let you know more when we get more info pinned down. You are all welcome to come, have around 5 or 6 new tiburons coming so far and would like to see some of ya elantra guys represent.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Depending on when this is, I might make the drive, or even be in the IL/WI border area. the 18-19 of Sep, Battle of the Imports show and drag is in Joliet, which is where I'll be, but if you stick to one of the first 2 weekends, I've got a chance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live close to WI IL border and would like to check it out!
The 4th will work for me too, so where would we meet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'm thinking about meeting up somewhere in the dells, driving to a park and cooking out/taking pictures, then a little mini-golf and go-kart/rollercoaster action. then depending on what time it is after all this(like 9 to 10ish or so) maybe grabing something to eat and if any of ya would like to, go find some curvy roads and fly up and down those for a while. Let me know what ya think. It's like 24 bucks(plus tax) for a all day pass for go-karts and rollercoasters (there open till 10pm) and mini-golf is like 5 or 6 bucks

The go-karts/rollercoaster place has a website if you want to check it out. http://www.mtolympusthemepark.com/

Probley meet around 3pm or so

OK here is the list as of right now,

Date: Saturday, sept. 4th
Time: 3pm
List:
1 ). Verius
2 ). J-Rod
3 ). Xion
4 ). Carbtib
5 ). *shark8m*
6 ). Solo2Tib
7 ). DynastyAccent
8 ). Rab71
9 ). t-u-s-c-a-n-i
10). Gadzooks
11). TibbyKid2003
12). Dave R.

If ya want me to put you on the list let me know and i will. Still picking the park to meet at but everything else is pretty much set in stone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All right your in.

Date: Saturday, sept. 4th
Time: 3pm
List:
1 ). Verius
2 ). J-Rod
3 ). Xion
4 ). Carbtib
5 ). *shark8m*
6 ). Solo2Tib
7 ). DynastyAccent
8 ). Rab71
9 ). t-u-s-c-a-n-i
10). Gadzooks
11). TibbyKid2003
12). Dave R.
13). 4g63tELANTRA

Ok all, I just got back from driving around the baraboo/dells area. There are a few places we can meet and have a bbq at before we do anything else. I was thinking the best place to cook and hang out is Attridge Park in baraboo. It has a basketball court and a decent sized parking lot for us to hang out in. If we need more space there is a baseball field just done the street that we can go to.

Anyway the parks address:
Attridge Park
900 2nd Ave
Baraboo, WI 53913

If anyone has a small grill they want to bring with them that would be great. That way i don't have to try and figure out how i'm going to fit a normal sized one in my car. If not i can get a small one from work before we head up. You are all welcome to bring food to share, but it's not required.(just will be less food for everyone).

Heres the overview for everyone that will showing up:
Be at the park by 3pm. From there we will cook and eat, take pictures and shoot the **** for a while. Around 5 - 5:30 head up the road to the dells and play some minigolf at pirates cove. When i get done beating solo in minigolf go to Mt. Olympus and hit up the go-karts and rollercoasters till they close which is 10pm. If anyone is hungry after we are done on the go-karts get something to eat, then say goodbye.

Hope to see everyone there, also if you are going to bring something post a reply here so people don't bring the same thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts