• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
05' Elantra
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need a vote on something...

I have two friends that have made "Mayhem Productions"... It's a production company that puts together concerts and what have you in the Columbus area...

I then have this car club I'm in, "Twizted Visionz", we put on a few car shows a year. and attend quite a few....

What happens if I were to make a Concert/Car Show...
Mostly rock, maybe a rapper or two...
Some vendors...

Would that be something that would interest you guys?

Cause if it is... I think I might try and pull this off this year... and I'd need Exd's support along with many others to make it big

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
sounds like an awesome idea, cars + music... and if u managed to get some babes in there too... uve got a recipe for a good time.

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
I'm with Pete...if you had chicks there too, it would be the ultimate testosterone trifecta.

(Well, if you got rid of that ****ty rap music and got some REAL music..)

·
05' Elantra
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
personally, I wouldnt like the rap either lol.. id have a lot easier time just getting rock anyways, I'm friends with most of the bands around here...

and in all honesty, if I got enough response, I think I could actually get a team of girls together to run up some more excitement....

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
I'm in. Throw in some alcohol, and were golden.

Ha ha Cory! I've never seen anyone actually use the word trifecta (hmm FF says it's not a word) in a sentence before. good job.

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
i learned about that word from pineapple express... and i now, consider it, a real word. regardless of what mr. Webster says.

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
I'm in. Throw in some alcohol, and were golden.

Ha ha Cory! I've never seen anyone actually use the word trifecta (hmm FF says it's not a word) in a sentence before. good job.
I'm pretty sure I used it yesterday in Super's Inauguration topic.

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts

·
05' Elantra
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I plan on it being in columbus for sure...

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
you know i'd go, better have some women to pose for the rides, because I don't want to get anymore pic with you in front of my car

·
Carpe Noctum
2,462 Posts
Just gotta make sure the music matches the cars. If it's an import show, club, rave/trance and hip-hop. If it's hot rods and muscle cars, rock (early and late). If it's trucks, country and rock. I don't think an "any car" type of show would work with a concert because there's gonna be a large group of people that won't be happy with whatever kind of music you play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts