Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Would you enter your Elantra in a car show?

• Yes

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • After a bit more modding

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • After extensive modding

Votes: 27 28.1%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I plan on it this spring when all of the local car clubs start having meets and shows.Im proud of my car and want to show it off....even with the hubbie caps

·
Registered
371 Posts
yea i cant wait to show my car off either, im starting at the ny show that rachel is putting on and im like 05xd im riding on steelies and im proud of it.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
As soon as my current products come in and are installed....I'll have a show car on tha outside, but the inside still needs a bit of touching up/color wise...

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
circuit track whore
3,820 Posts
yes sir!! i enter it currently, in both sound comps as well as car shows. bringing the 18's to get balanced tomorrow since winter is almost over. i think ill be showing the xd in about 20-30 shows this year alone. and im hoping to get the bodykit bought from daillistwun asap as well as painted and fitted real soon before some of the major shows creep up on me. needing those extra points w/the kit. and this year i should get a few sponcerships.
well i hope to see some of you in the lanes or at the shows.

·
s/c xd gt
396 Posts
i'm not really into showing my car off to random people...paranoia mostly....(keyings, dings, scatches) i change/modify, my car to my liking... could care less what people say... (they're just stupid and ignorant if they don't like it...) lol... and if I really wanted to show my car' I would NOT have bought a hyundai lol

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Im happy with my exterior and interior, people always tell me how clean and flawless my car is. I would like to get rims and I would like to get aftermarket headers and then I would go to shows.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yes I would. After the car gets lowered and some other goodies I have not put on yet and with the 19's I think I would do really well. Might not get 1st place like Clarion but there's always room for improvement. Plus anyways, I am looking for more than a show car beauty from my XD. I want clean but unexpected. And I think I am on track, since hardly anyone has 19's for their daily driver. I am more of a more power and handling sir, less show please kind of guy. I do not want to fall in the catagory of "All show and NO GO! :(

My $.02 worth.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
i would love to put my car into the "ring" but i can't at the moment, but hopefully if it's not totalled, i can get a body kit.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I plan on entering shows after I finish (at least finish what I already have planned).
Headlights, rear bumper, grill, paintjob, fixing up the trunk with some custom setup for the sub, amp, and cap, the turbo... and I think it'll be ready for some shows.

Most of that is going to be finished within the next 2 weeks also. :D

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts