1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
How cheap are you talking?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'll have the raceland coilovers on by the end of may if everything goes according to plan, if you planned on waiting a while. If they aren't decent, its just $400. They do have a 2 year warranty if put on by a shop, and not by you. The warranty covers everything. I called them.

Plus, if theyre bad, they're better than my shot struts I'm rolling on now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a set of used coilovers. They are in good conditions i switched back to coil because the road over here are not for that lol 350 $ i can send you pictures.

It a set of '' H&R '' coilovers sorry forgot to write it ! lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im new on this site....been searching up and down for other hyundai enthusiasts. One of the main reasons i joined to forum was bc i couldnt find a decent set of coilovers for my 03 hyundai. If you can help me out that would be dope. Everything else ive seen was extremly over priced and not worth my time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry, don't mean to post on old thread but looking for info I cant seem to find. I'm looking to buy coilovers for my 2001 elantra gls. What tibby years fit? I had Racelands on my old E36 and they were amazing, so preferably Racelands. Thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
157 Posts
As stated above you can use 2003-2006, i have megan coilovers for sale thats for the tiburon for 550obo plus shipping.. Pm me if youre interested, much better than the racelands and a lot more adjustments.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.