Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

I'm looking for a set of stock GT alloys that I can replace my Rage 16" wheels with. I'd rather have them with out tires, but if the price is right I might get them with tires. Let me know.

Thanks!
Spatch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can see the pictures here, but the tires need replacing soon.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/spatch359

That's kinda why I was looking for a set of GT rims. I still have my steel wheels with the original Michelin tires and wanted to put them on the GT rims. But if the price is right I'll just save the Michelins. :) I'll get some close up pictures of my wheels when I get home from work.

Spatch

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
i like em . . .so are you looking to get rid of them? im a little confused . . if so wanna trade plus shipping and maybe like a few dollars for mine being used and having one of them with a little bit of curb rash? let me know

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright to start over again... Who has rims with no tires for around $150.00 or with tires for around $300.00? My last couple of deals fell through so I'm looking again. Let me know.

Thanks!
Spatch!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
ok i dont know for sure if you considered me as one of those "deals" but here's another go at it . . what will you give me for my stock gt rims with falken ziex 512's with around3k miles on them(just under by about 400-600miles) ? if its a good price what ill do is just buy some rims here and when you pay me,have your money make up for some of what i paid for my rims here since i will need to buy some first before i send them to you or before we meet halfway if thats possible or whatever we can discuss that later . . . point is im really interested in doing this soon let me know, IM me LUKEFIVE8 on AIM or [email protected]

·
Registered
883 Posts
I got a set in great shape, original Michelin tires w/ only about 15K miles, looks like they can handle at least another 15K. I already have them boxed up and ready to ship w/ original chrome closed end lugnuts. I was going to list them on ebay because I have mentioned that I have a set for sale in threads like this at least twice now and no responses. If you're interested let me know and I won't list 'em. I have pics, just haven't uploaded them yet, also why they aren't already on ebay. Anyways, just PM me if interested. Price if paying by us postal money order is $300 + actual shipping. Price if paying by paypal is $315 (their service charge to me when paying by credit card) + actual shipping. It's going to depend on your zipcode, but plan on setting aside another $100 for shipping (approx $415 total).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts