Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
2BIT said:
There is a GT on ebay getting parted out....
Ok but why would you post this in my WTB if you know the front end of that GT was GONE and the headlights were pushed down the cars throat..I need headlights that are IN GOOD SHAPE,not destroyed.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I didnt look at the pic of the car, I saw the post on the GT board, and thought I would pass it along. Sorry I was just trying to help :redface:

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
2BIT said:
I didnt look at the pic of the car, I saw the post on the GT board, and thought I would pass it along. Sorry I was just trying to help :redface:
Its ok im just really stressed cuz iv been to 4 junkyards and NONE have our headlights..ANYONE who has a set of chrome ones or black ones for sale PLZ LET ME KNOW.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
what exactly is broken on your headlight. If it's just a lense, buy these and bake them to get the lense off, and replace on your chrome light. They come apart, that's how everyone has painted their insides.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Oh. In that case you'll need the whole light, sorry. There's a couple on ebay (I'm sure you've checked). A left for $40 and a right for $60. Maybe contact KSPEC and see if they can get a hold on a single chrome light - it'd be cheaper than buying a pair I would imagine. Otherwise, I guess call Jay. Sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.