Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO thanks to where i work, i went to my first Pro football game today at Jax Jaguars Stadium of Jags vs Saints. It is also the LAST pro football game i will ever go to!

Pros: Game itself was nice to watch and to actually be able to see everything. We were in sec 408 row EE. But thats about it.

Cons: Sitting there in baking in the sun (applied 2 coats of sunscreen), cost of food (worse than a movie theatre) and finally, the gist of my rant, the LACK of hygiene!

As per my job, i have to go in the restroom to keep and eye on the client/s. So the first case, i'm standing there waiting for my client who is at the urinal as the guy next to him, shakes it off, zips up and starts walking towards me (standing near exit). He looks at my shirt (wearing a UCF Knights shirt--my college), says go UCF Knights, and holds his fist up for a dap/fist bump. I look at him thinking are u serious. He waits and i finally say, "Dude, you didnt wash your hands!" He puts his hands up and walks off saying, "whatever". I was flabbergasted!

Second case, Co-worker was with another client who was waiting to use the urinal. Guy walks out of the stall and heads for the exit. Our client asked, "Aren't you going to wash your hands?" and the guy just shrugged and walked out.

Seriously this is deplorable!

I'd much rather sit at home in comfortable A/C and clean conditions to watch a game!

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
I do, even if it's only a quick dash of soap and a rinse.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I also wash my hands every time, and I have my two son's in the habit of doing that now, 9 and 3. The only time I don't is if I am in the woods something. Just think though, they encourage hand washing for the employees that handle your food, but how many of them really wash their hands? If you are going to be worried about stuff like that, you should carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with you. I do just cause I have to sit down at other peoples desks sometimes and I don't want to take their crap back to my keyboard and desk.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
in all honesty...my penis is probably cleaner then the bathrooms...not to mention that urine is actually sterile. So all in all...to go up touch the sink, soap dispenser, AND then the handle to the door...your more likely to pick something up then if you didnt touch anything at all. (mostly public places)

NOW GRANTED....people arent too clean with their junk...still do you want them touching all of the stuff in there with their genitalia grubby hands?

if i'm at work, then yes by all means, because i'm touching all kinds of stuff. but its also done with proper technique for the correct period of time and then i use the towel i used to dry off with to open the handle of the door. This way nothing is contaminated.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Shower in the morning, clean underwear and pants on top.
Walk around all morning handling door handles, money shopping carts etc.
Hands now full of germs from all of the above.
Penis still squeeky clean inside clean underwear.
So - when it comes time to urinate, wash hands BEFORE peeing :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
It doesn't matter if you showered this morning or not, you are already full of bacteria down there.

I often quote this whenever a "do you wash your hands after peeing" thread comes up on the interwebz.
your boxer-shorts region--from belly button to mid-thigh--is crawling with germs known as coliform bacteria. These bacteria originated in your intestine, and some of them are deadly. Remember punji stakes? They were sharpened sticks that the Vietcong concealed point up along trails and daubed with excrement. If you stepped on one you had a good chance of contracting a fatal infection. Similarly, an otherwise not-so-serious gunshot or knife injury could kill you if it perforated the intestine and allowed coliform bacteria to spread around your abdomen.

But you know this (or at least you ought to). What you may not know is that washing will not make the coliform bacteria go away. They're holed up in the pores of your skin and nothing short of sandblasting--certainly not your morning shower--is going to get them out. Showering merely gets rid of the ones that have strayed onto the surface. The bacteria won't do much harm if they stay put, but when you urinate your fingers come in contact with Mister P. long enough for the coliform bacteria in your pores to hop aboard. Your fingers subsequently touch lots of other infectible items. If you don't wash your hands with soap and water (soap gets rid of the skin oil that the bacteria stick to) . . . hello, Typhoid Mary.

It now dawns on you: jeez, if merely touching my privates is enough to transmit bacteria, it doesn't matter if I pee or not! Just so. Urine itself is actually fairly sterile. Cecil has read reports of it being used during wartime in poor countries as--I'm not making this up--a sort of battlefield Bactine. (U.S. doctors generally blanch at this.) The lesson to draw from this, however, is not that you can go forth dripping (yuck), but rather that just because you didn't pee on your fingers doesn't mean you can skip washing up.

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
It's not the bacteria, it's not any sort of scientific thing. Would you eat a sandwich after rubbing your dick on it? No? Case=closed.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i wash my hands all the time, even if im just at home not doing anything. im sure theres the occasion where it gets skipped but for the most part its all the time.
and i think people that dont wash are kinda gross, i guess just cause i do it. working in a public place i see people not wash all the time, even from the stall after deucing, more than youd think too.

Qyn..... Aaahahahhahah... U win :D

speaking of hygene i know people that don't brush their teeth every day either... gross

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
It's not the bacteria, it's not any sort of scientific thing. Would you eat a sandwich after rubbing your dick on it? No? Case=closed.
Which is also why you never ever piss off the people handling your food in the kitchen.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I read it like this:

Which is also why you never ever piss on the people handling your food in the kitchen.
And was thinking "Umm, I don't piss on anyone." Hahah.

For the record, when I'm out in public or at work I wash my hands after I go to the bathroom every single time.

The thing is, I don't see how this (the original post) can be a surprise for anyone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I piss excellence! lol

I sometimes forget to wash my hands, but i think it's probably because i get lazy most of the time

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
The thing is, I don't see how this (the original post) can be a surprise for anyone.
Exactly. This isn't exactly news that a high percentage of dudes don't wash their hands after pissing. I think this discussion has taken place on every forum on the internet. Surprised there wasn't already a thread about this here.

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Honestly, I've never noticed. I follow public bathroom etiquette to a T. Eyes forward, no talking. Not out of any sort of insecurity, but I don't particularly care about any other dude in the can. I take care of myself, wash my hands and if anyone ever offered to fist bump me in or after the john, I think we'd be worrying about more than a little fecal coliform transfer.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts