Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
That's Mr. Detail to you
728 Posts
I am really weird about my hygiene. I always have to wash my hands and I do my best to avoid public bathrooms due to how unclean they are and the stupid things that goes on in there.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I do agree that people should wash their hands, even I wash mine everytime I use the restroom. My family even calls me a germaphobe. However, that is no excuse for not going and enjoying a good football game! Just kind of put up with the hygiene, and enjoy the game. Wash your hands when you get home hahaha

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
You haven't lived until you've done a urinal dive at Wrigley Field. (I haven't lived).

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Stumbled across this gem on facebook this morning:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I just thought of something, ever borrow someones cell phone or smart phone before? I ask that cause most people who are sitting in the bathroom doing whatever usually take out their smart phones to keep themselves entertained. Once your done the phone goes back in your pocket, you wash your hands and go on your way.
You take out your phone later, which isn't washed so your hands get back what you just washed off, or you are unfortunate person that borrows someones phone that they used while dropping a deuce, cause the battery in yours died.
You could also be the person that likes to take their phone out of their pocket and place it on the table when you go out to dinner. So then everyone gets to enjoy the deuce phone on the same table as your food. Just a thought, pretty much everything out in the world will kill you one way or another.

Man the crap that runs through my mind when I am bored....

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
I don't know about you, but during the deuce-dropping I don't handle the merchandise. Therefore the order of handling goes like this: Belt, pants/boxer combo, phone, put phone away, TP, FLUSH, handwashing, exit, phone again if needed. No unsanitary phone handling.

·
2003 Elantra Owner
3,782 Posts
It's not only men, women are just as bad about not washing. And its not only sporting stadiums, its all public restrooms.

Sometimes at work I find feces inside the cardboard roll of the toilet tissue. You know the two finger hold inside the roll method. Someone is wiping and getting it on their fingers and fingering the roll. So disgusting.

I hate public restrooms, I like my hands clean so I wash them very frequently and I drink a lot of caffeine so I have to pee a lot. Most of the time I walk in a public restroom and start gagging and sometimes I truly throw up just by the condition of one. Not a faint at heart to blood, gore, etc... But I am a lightweight to non-cleanliness. I've sat down once in a public restroom in the past 10 years possibly longer, only after extensive cleaning of the seat and covering it, that was because it was an emergency.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
lag, lag, lag, bye.
1,309 Posts
Not to bring back a thread that's been left to die, however, one thing I don't understand is people that eat without touching their hands, nevermind pissing and not washing their hands... I can't enjoy my food if I haven't washed my hands prior to eating. And I'm a fat boy at heart. I love my food. I see it at fast food all the time. I saw a guy once piss, flush the urinal, skipped the handwashing, grabbed the doorhandle, went to the counter, ordered, touched bills and coins to pay, got his food, sat down, and was double-handing fries and a burger into his mouth.

That's f***ed up.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts