Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any replacement gauges fo the '04's other than the GT gauges?

Also does anyone know if there is any CF gauge pod pilar sets (driver and pasenger side) for th 2004's. :confused:

·
Golf Addict
212 Posts
This may be a silly question, but why would you want gauges on the passenger side pillar? Wouldn't they be a little tough to see?

-Roy

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Nope, no gauges either. There may not be any gauge overlays because of the convexity (I made that word up I think) or the guages themselves. That will make it harder for companies to make the guages. You could try to organize a Buy In for them with www.streetracerparts.com. That's what happened with us 01-03 owners.

Another option is changing the LED's and bulbs behind the guages to a desired color. Search for posts with info.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
223 Posts
i took apart my guage yesterday so i could scan my guages and print out some overlays. The design of the guage is just plastic and for rpm and speed its rased up. like if you wanted you could prolly make your own guage cover thingy with the same kinda material. I might do that, prolly not though because heh when i took the needles off i fudged up the guage needle locations and took me awhile to fix it. even now im not sure if its right or not. You know how if you change something then put it back the way it was, and you are not sure if its right or not? heh might pay someone to test if guage needles are accurate hehe

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roydjt said:
This may be a silly question, but why would you want gauges on the passenger side pillar? Wouldn't they be a little tough to see?

-Roy

I want matching pillars. I don't want the guages to be on the passenger side. I don't want one CF pillar and one gray pillar. :phone:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
watson80 said:
RICE ALERT!!! Passenger gauge pillar!!
Explain your comment to me please.

I want a passenger CF pillar not a "Gauge Pillar!!" what's rice about having both pillars made of the same material, with only the drivers side containing gauge pods? :kick:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
04 elantra cvvt said:
There is nothing rice about that. As long as both pillars match in material, that is fine. I think it would look odd to have CF on the driver's side and not the passenger.
thank you that's exactly the point I was trying to get across. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts