Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated - October 2005

Looks like she will soon be going back to stock very shortly for the winter season. I only changed the suspension and downgraded my stereo this year, no more modding for me all but what I have already.

Engine
AEM 2.5 inch Cold Air Intake with K&N Filter
Redline Synthetic Transmission Fluid
Royal Purple Synthetic Engine Oil
Remus Catback Exhaust
Suspension and Wheels
Eibach Pro Kit
AOS Front Strut Bar
Katana C10 Hyper Black Rims
Falken Ziex ZE512
McGard Tuner Lugs
Interior
Custom Painted Interior
Blue Neon Lighting
‘03 Tiburon Pedal Set
KDM Chrome Door Handles
TWM Titanium Short Shifter
Momo “Sphere” Chrome Shift Knob
Custom Stainless Steel Elantra GT Door Sills (Front and Rear)
Exterior
Ixion Body Kit, Molded Side Skirts and Grille
JSP Carbon Fiber Wing
Extreme Dimensions Carbon Fiber Hood
Compact Divisions Carbon Fiber Side Mirror Covers
Ixion and KDM Emblems
‘01 Tiburon Antenna, Fog Lights
I.C.E.
Pioneer DEHP-740MP
Kaption 5.5” Coax Speakers
Kaption 5.25” Component Set Speakers
1 12” Rockford Fosgate Sub Woofer HE2 With Custom Enclosure
600 Watt Rockford Fosgate Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate Digital Battery Capacitor

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Re: Xtrawld

Looks great, what do you have to finish up on the outside? You can fix the red x problem by host the pics somewhere other than imagestation. You should actually be able to use the manage attachments feature to host them straight from your pc.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yeah, I don't have all the pics on this comp though, and if I try to get them back off the site (Imagestation) the photos aren't coming up from there either - they actually have red x's too.....it really sucks, but I'll see what I can do.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts

I got them all to come up, just had to do the cut and paste of the file location and then do a refesh after imagestation gives you the access denied bs. What else do you have up your sleeve? You said it's not done yet I'm just wondering what I should be getting anxious to see. And btw I love that color. I wanted a blue hatch when I got mine but one dealer wanted $200 over invoice for the blue and another dealer was giving me the rally red for $1800 under invoice. It wasn't a hard choice but I still wish my car was blue.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

There are still a few things sitting in my basement ready for install but I can't do it yet as the car has to go back to the shop for retouching.....which really pisses me off, but whatcha gonna do. Should be fully ready by end of June.

·
Registered
14 Posts

I LOVE what you have done with the back of the seats, and the way they match the doors and console :bowdown:
Jo, your car is simply beautiful. Car of the month.......pshhhh....try Car of the year :bowdown:

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts

^Grr....^That was me, I'm on my friend's computer again :redface:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

:D :D Nicely done!! Your car represents a very well executed total package. The interior, while not my cup of tea is beautifully executed, getting all that paint to match had to be a real PITA. Look forward to admiring it in person in B-more! Nice job Jo!!!

·
Registered
851 Posts

Impressive! I love the blue. And that dash is really unique! Are you thinking of entering some of the car shows this summer?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Yeah, I"ll be trying to enter some shows this year and potentially next year. The shifter in that picture has since been changed...I don't have updated pics for that though.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts