Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorry
ByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeByeBye

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
SorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorry

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thats the Ixon kit right?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
southpawboston said:
actually i believe hamishGT at EGTclub posted those pics. he was at the meet. should ask him.
Your right I should Have credited him and the EGT club Sorry :redface:

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
01SilverBullet said:
I hope she doesnt flip when she sees her car pics up be4 she posted them cuz I know she was looking foward to posting them herself.
she may or may not, but if she's going to show off at a public event then she should realize that any anonymity is shot to hell. it would be unreasonable to not expect someone to snap photos and post them, unless there was some prior agreement or something.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
01SilverBullet said:
I hope she doesnt flip when she sees her car pics up be4 she posted them cuz I know she was looking foward to posting them herself.
appreciation of someones car is what is all about, If she Flips I appologize and remove my self from the forum, Only a 3 year old would get mad for something like that. :mad:

·
Registered
17 Posts
ilanpro04 said:
appreciation of someones car is what is all about, If she Flips I appologize and remove my self from the forum, Only a 3 year old would get mad for something like that. :mad:
Hey, don't worry about it too much. If you go to a car meet and people are taking pics, then you have to know the pics are gonna be posted. I can't see any reasonable person getting mad for posting pics of their car. I don't think she would have brought her car to a car meet unless she wanted to show it off. IMO

Looks good btw...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Thanks for the comments but I really don't appreciate pics of my car being posted before I even revealed it..........I'm not too pleased, thanks alot.

And I understand yeah it's at a public place and people can take pics and whatever, but that's my pride and joy that I wanted to reveal...no one should have that right and you are totally right, I am very pissed.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ilanpro04 said:
It wouldn't be acting like a 3 year old. Especially since only a select few have seen the pics. She was waiting for a certain moment to post them. You've ruined her big surprise!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.