Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i know rice is rice but we got to represent the import show scene so what do u think if i order these m3 fender inserts, i know my photo shop skill arent the greatest but i unistalled photoshop and i used paint. so dont make fun of it if someone wants to touch it out or do it for me i can get them the original pics, (ilan cough!)

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i dont think they say sir they same something but not sir but i dont know if that is just the brand it is i try to zoom and get a closer look and they only cost 15 bucks for both. also about the reverse i would have to try to flip it and see what it would look like but i think if i get them i would paint them black to kinda blend in instead of stick out like a sour thumb cause they come in chrome

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
You know what I think you should get instead of those fender vents? Fender flares... I think that the flares look so sweet on the xd...

but those will look pretty sweet if installed properly..

go for it if you like it, and hey when you buy the products they give you the sticker right? What are you SUPPOSED to do with it? Wallpaper your bathroom?

shawn :)

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
that a good one sed your right they give us the sticker, see if we dont represent the company why should they make stuff for us, you know what i mean thats why i give props to the people that show there support cause that is what make the tuner scene as long as the car isn't of coarse plasterd with stuff they dont have. as far as the flair i would like to do that flares also but will see cause the flares are a little more tricky, Mark had some on his elantra and look smooth but that was some work. will see how far i will go

1 - 17 of 17 Posts